Fire Alarm & Suppression Systems in Seattle & Tacoma, WA
Fire Alarm and Suppression Systems
Whether you are looking for protection for a marine system or your building, we are there to help! We offer the latest in technology to provide you with the greatest level of protection. Please browse the buttons below to find out more about marine, conventional and intelligent fire suppression systems.
Conventional Fire Protection Systems
- Clean Agent Suppression Systems
- Commercial Cooking and Industrial Dry Chemical Suppression Systems
- High-Sensitivity Smoke Detection
- Alarm and Suppression Control Units
- Alarm Devices Conventional/Intelligent Fire Sensors
- Special Hazard Fire and Overheat Detection
Marine Fire Protection Systems
CO2, FM 200 and NOVEC 1230 are clean agents and are the most efficient and widely used fire suppression agents. They are non corrosive, electrically non-conductive, odorless, safe around liquids or food and leave no toxic by-products or residue. All are UL, FM and USCG listed and approved. FM-200 has replaced Halon 1301 in several applications, including marine engine rooms.
- Engine Rooms
- Machinery spaces, pump rooms, paint lockers
- Dry and vehicle cargo spaces
- Enclosed ventilation systems for rotating electrical equipment
- Semi-portable hose reels
Marine Fire Protection Systems USCG / ABS approved
- Carbon Dioxide
- FM 200
- Dry Chemical
- Automatic Fire Detection
- Wet Chem Galley
- Halon 1301
- Intelligent Fire Detection
- Sapphire Suppression Systems
- NOVEC 1230
Intelligent Fire Systems - Commercial/Industrial
Today's economy and technologies call for the latest in fire protection. Here at Alexander Gow, that means Intelligent Fire Alarm Suppression Systems. We are a Northwest Regional distributor and an authorized Engineered Systems distributor for Kidde Fire Systems.
- KIDDE PEGAsys Intelligent Control systems
- Smart One detectors
- Orion High Sensitivity Smoke Detectors (HSSD)
- KIDDE AIRES Intelligent Suppression and Fire Alarm System
- AIR Intelligence
This system can be used for local, auxiliary, remote protective signaling and releasing service. The system is a microprocessor based design for use with intelligent detectors and loop devices. The system utilizes distributed intelligent field devices. Each loop will support up to 255 devices with a maximum of 8 loops for a total of 2040 Intelligent points per system. Pegasus SL Control Panel
Intelligent Systems - Marine
The AUTOPULSE® IQ-636X-2 intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel is designed with modularity and for ease of system planning. The AUTOPULSE® IQ-636X-2 can be configured with just a few devices for small building applications, or for large campus or high-rise application. Simply add additional peripheral equipment to suit the application.
- Meets the requirements of UL 864, 9th Edition.
- One, expandable to two, isolated intelligent Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) Style 4, 6 or 7
- Up to 159 detectors (an mix of ion, photo, thermal, or multi-sensor) and 159 modules (NO manual stations, two-wire smoke,, notification, or relay) per SLC. 318 devices per loop/636 total.
- Standard 80-character display or 640-character large display.
- Many more features
Commercial Kitchen Fire Systems
Gaylord Industries manufactures a complete line of commercial kitchen exhaust hoods and associated equipment custom engineered to meet every design and budget requirement.